Michael Cronin, Dublin City University, Ireland
Anastasia Parianou, Ionian University, Greece
Panayotis I. Kelandrias, Ionian University, Greece
Sigmund Kvam, Østfold University College, Norway
Christina Schäffner, Aston University, U.K.
Jürgen Schopp, University of Tampere, Finland
Paschalis Nikolaou, Ionian University, Greece
International Advisory Board
Elif Daldeniz†, Okan University, Turkey
Birgitta Englund Dimitrova, University of Stockholm, Sweden
Cornelia Feyrer, University of Innsbruck, Austria
David Galvin, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Maurizio Gotti, University of Bergamo, Italy
Ada Gruntar Jermol, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zuzana Jettmarová, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic
Vladimir Karabalic, University of Osijek, Croatia
Eleni Kassapi, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Jorghos Kentrotis, Ionian University, Greece
Kinga Klaudy, ELTE University of Budapest, Hungary
Kaisa Koskinen, University of Tampere, Finland
Luise Liefländer-Leskinen, University of Joensuu, Finland
Anneliese Pitz, University of Oslo, Norway
Marisa Presas, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
Valda Rudziša, Ventspils University College, Latvia
Antin Fougner Rydning, University of Oslo, Norway
Maria Sidiropoulou, University of Athens, Greece
Mary Snell-Hornby, University of Vienna, Austria
Kåre Solfjeld, Østfold University College, Norway
Vilelmini Sossoni, Ionian University, Greece
Call For Papers
The 9th volume of the mTm journal is scheduled to appear in early 2018. The 9th volume is non-thematic so articles on all aspects of TS are welcome.
Articles may be submitted in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
1. Submission of Abstracts (200-300 words): deadline 30 April 2017 by e-mail to the editors Anastasia Parianou (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Panayotis Kelandrias (email@example.com) with the Subject line mTm Issue 9.
2. Notification of acceptance: 21 May 2017.
3. Submission of full papers: 15 October 2017 to the editors Anastasia Parianou (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Panayotis Kelandrias (email@example.com).
4. Reviewed papers to be sent to contributors: 10 December 2017.
5. For author guidelines click on the "Submit" button.
6. Please feel free to contact the editors if you have any questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com