|About MTM Journal
MTM Journal is a new international refereed journal with an Editorial Board comprised of leading scholars in the field of translation studies. MTM aims at starting and promoting a discussion on the particularities of translation from major into minor languages and vice versa, as well as of translation between minor languages.
By the term minor language, we mean either a language of limited diffusion or one of intermediate diffusion compared to a major language or language of unlimited diffusion.
By the term major language, we mean either a language of unlimited diffusion such as English, or a language that enjoys major status within a state where other, officially recognised minor languages are also spoken (e.g. Finnish as an official language in Finland compared to Swedish).
MTM will be published provisionally as one volume per year.
Contributions are welcome in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
All articles must be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words in English.
Call For Papers
The 7th volume of the mTm journal is scheduled to appear in early 2015. The 7th volume is non-thematic so articles on all aspects of TS are welcome.
As of 7th volume, mTm journal will appear only in the electronic format.
Articles may be submitted in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
1. Submission of Abstracts: 15 September 2014 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com with the Subject line MTM Issue 6.
2. Notification of acceptance: 15 October 2014
3. Submission of full papers: 15 December 2014
4. Author guidelines appear in the "Guidelines for Authors" tab.
4. Please feel free to contact the editors if you have any questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Important issues and dates
1. Length of full manuscripts: 6,000-7,000 words (+ bibliography)
2. Deadline for sending manuscripts to the editors: 15 December 2014
3. Expected publication date: March 2015