Welcome to mtm's website.
Michael Cronin, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Anastasia Parianou, Ionian University, Greece
Panayotis I. Kelandrias, Ionian University, Greece
Paschalis Nikolaou, Ionian University, Greece
David Galvin, University of Innsbruck, Austria
International Advisory Board
Elif Daldeniz†, Okan University, Turkey
Xanthippi Dimitroulia, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Birgitta Englund Dimitrova, University of Stockholm, Sweden
Cornelia Feyrer, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Maurizio Gotti, University of Bergamo, Italy
Ada Gruntar Jermol, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zuzana Jettmarovà, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic
Vladimir Karabalić, University of Osijek, Croatia
Eleni Κassapi, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Johrghos Kentrotis, Ionian University, Greece
Kinga Klaudy, ELTE University of Budapest, Hungary
Kaisa Koskinen, University of Tampere, Finland
Sigmund Kvam, Østfold University College, Norway
Linxin Liang, Huazhong University of Sci. & Tech., China
Luise Liefländer-Leskinen, University of Joensuu, Finland
Anneliese Pitz, University of Oslo, Norway
Marisa Presas, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
Valda Rudziša, Ventspils University College, Latvia
Antin Fougner Rydning, University of Oslo, Norway
Christina Schäffner, Aston University, U.K.
Jürgen F. Schopp, University of Tampere, Finland
Maria Sidiropoulou, University of Athens, Greece
Mary Snell-Hornby, University of Vienna, Austria
Kåre Solfjeld, Østfold University College, Norway
Vilelmini Sossoni, Ionian University, Greece
Call For Papers
mTm vol. 12
The 12th volume of the mTm journal is scheduled to appear in early 2021. The 12th volume is non-thematic so articles on all aspects of TS which fall within the scope of the journal are welcome.
Articles may be submitted in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
1. Submission of Abstracts (200-300 words): deadline 31 May 2020 by e-mail to the editors Anastasia Parianou and Panayotis Kelandrias (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Subject line mTm Issue 12.
2. Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2020.
3. Submission of full papers: 31 October 2020 to the editors Anastasia Parianou and Panayotis Kelandrias (email@example.com).
4. Reviewed papers to be sent to contributors: 15 January 2021.
5. For author guidelines, see here http://www.mtmjournal.gr/default.asp?catid=435
6. Please feel free to contact the editors if you have any questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org